See the final standings! | NephMadness.com for backstory | #NephMadness on Twitter
As you might imagine, pulling off NephMadness was a huge undertaking. So many people were involved in creating this educational initiative. The NephMadness team would like to thank the multiple people who made this possible. We have been working on this project since we left ASN Kidney Week 2013 in Atlanta, GA. This project is a labor of love from the NephMadness team and was all done on a volunteer basis. We apologize if we left anyone out.
- AJKD Editorial Board- Andy Levey, Dan Weiner and Scott Gilbert for being ardent supporters of NephMadness and trusting in our vision. Thank you!
- AJKD Editorial Staff- Liz Bury, Emily Fay, and Nijsje Dorman for editorial assistance and support. The best editorial office in Nephrology!
- 2014 Selection Committee- Glenn Chertow-RRT, Stuart Shankland-Regeneration, Warren Kupin-Toxins, George Bakris-HTN, Sarah Faubel-AKI, Helbert Rondon-Electrolytes, David Goldfarb-Stones, and Jonathan Hogan-Biologics
- Paul Phelan for help with the electrolyte section
- John Roberts for the cartoons in the Regeneration Region
- Mike Sevilla for his promotion and podcast
- Adam Underwood for the NephMadness Logo
- Kristina Fiore for a great article in MedPage today
- Renal and Urology News for promoting NephMadness
- KevinMD for publishing our NephMadness post
- Skeptical Scalpel, Jordan Weinstein, Jason Prosek, Heather Henderson, Susan P. Steigerwalt, George Bakris, and David Goldfarb for writing Elite 8 posts
- Twitter Nephrophiles for great discussion and support of NephMadness. In particular, Mike Katz @MGKatz036 for his twitter engagement.
- Nephrology Blogosphere- Renal Fellow Network, UKidney, Nephron Power, PBFluids and RedBeans for promotion of NephMadness. In particular Andrew Malone for extensive first round coverage on RFN.
Thanks for making the 2014 NephMadness Nephrology Educational Initiative a success. We could not have pulled this off without a team like this.
Joel Topf, Matt Sparks, Warren Kupin, Edgar Lerma and Kenar Jhaveri
-The NephMadness Team