Submit your picks! | Go to nephmadness.com for back story | #NephMadness on Twitter
The entry period for NephMadness 2014 has started.
Go to the NephMadness Tourneytopia site to submit your picks by Noon EDT on March 26th.
It is important to get your bracket picks submitted by this date in order to be included in the madness that will start when we begin to announce the winners beginning at 3PM EDT on March 26th. The leader boards will update on the NephMadness Tourneytopia Current Standings site and the real madness will begin. The fun doesn’t stop there. The eAJKD blog team will continue to offer educational material related to NephMadness and you as the reader are invited to participate. NephMadness is all about community. This is the Madness of NephMadness. You can do this by interacting directly on the eAJKD comment section, the NephMadness Tourneytopia comment section, or on twitter by using the #NephMadness hashtag. All of the twitter discussion and #trashtalk related to NephMadness is continuously updated at nephmadness.com.
Here is the schedule for the subsequent rounds
- March 26, Wednesday:
Noon EDT – Deadline for entering contest
3pm EDT – First round results (1 point for correct picks). Scoring begins
- March 28, Friday: Second round results (2 points for correct picks) and Sweet 16 named
- March 30, Sunday: Sweet 16 results (3 points for correct picks) and Elite 8 named
- April 2, Wednesday: Elite 8 results (4 points for correct picks) and the Final 4 named
- April 4, Friday: The Final Four results (5 points for correct picks)
- April 8, Tuesday: The NephMadness Champion crowned (6 points for correct pick)
We have prizes for the winners! The person with the highest score will get:
– National Kidney Foundation’s Primer on Kidney Diseases
– Nephmadness coffee mug
– AJKD t-shirt & hat
The next ten best scores will get NephMadness coffee mugs
(*See the scoring & rules, max of 5 entries per person)