- Important Posters – topics
- From Cincinnati, KIM-1 as an emerging biomarker for cardio-renal syndrome in dilated cardiomyopathy in children
- MARS in children awaiting liver transplant from Netherlands
- KIDS-CRRT device from Georgia Tech University and Emory University
- KIM-1 as a marker of CKD as a persistently elevated biomarker after 3 months of AKI, from Cincinnati Childrens Hospital
- CARPEDIEM (Cardio renal pediatric dialysis emergency machine) by C Ronco
- Dr Ronco, is in process of making a new cardiorenal CRRT machine for pediatrics. Please follow along the latest in the wearable artificial kidney, such as a complete system for hemofiltration in newborns (CARPEDIEM). The neonate is the prototypical patient who may benefit from miniaturization of the dialysis circuit.
Sidharth Kumar Sethi, MD
eAJKD Advisory Board member
Check out all of eAJKD’s coverage of the AKI in Children / PCRRT 2012 Conference here.