Miss out on this year’s Spring Clinicals or want to take a second look at something that caught your eye? We’ve got you covered. AJKD Blog conducted 21 exclusive interviews with researchers in the field and had nephrologists on the scene delivering news directly from the conference. Check out all of our coverage below, or read up on more #SCM16 research in the May issue of AJKD.
- AKI Following TAVR: Which Approach Is Better?
- Atrial Fibrillation and AKI
- Do We Really Need a Renal Sonogram for All Cases of AKI?
- Eculizumab and Bortezomib Combination – Can It Work?
- Eculizumab for Chemo-Induced aHUS
- Hepatitis C and Dialysis
- Hypercalcemia in Dialysis Patients
- Hyponatremia: A Novel Classification
- Literacy and CKD Outcomes
- Lung Ultrasound for the Renal Doctor
- Olfactory Defects and Kidney Disease
- Patiromer in Dialysis Patients
- Potassium and Cardiac Events in ESRD
- Potassium and ESRD
- Sleep Issues in Dialysis Patients
- The Status of Magnesium in Nephrology
- Ultrasound by the Renal Consultant
- Vadadustat and Anemia
- Vancomycin-Induced AKI
- Velphoro in ESRD