Happy New Year from AJKD!
We are excited to share the top ten AJKDBlog posts of 2021 below. Enjoy the list, and congratulations to all the contributors!
1. Pharmacotherapy for the Nephrologist: From Anticoagulants to Anti-hypertensives by Nneka Okeifufe and Edgar V. Lerma
2. Could High Be Better Than Low? Targeting Phosphate in Trials by Swapnil Hiremath
3. Management of Hyperphosphatemia in Patients With CKD Leaves Nephrologists in a Bind by Diana MahbodTable 1 from Scialla et al, AJKD © National Kidney Foundation
4. Reducing Kidney Function Decline by Trisha K. Patel, Yara Shams, and Edgar V. Lerma
5. IgA Nephropathy: A Panel Discussion by Timothy Yau, Roger Rodby, William Whittier, and Pravir Baxi
6. #PathPointer: An Approach to Glomerular Disease in Kidney Biopsies by Nicole Andeen
8. Is New Always Better? Apixaban vs. Warfarin and CKD Progression by Baani Singh and Edgar V. Lerma
9. Renal Ciliopathies: A Pediatric Nephrology Perspective by Brian Stotter
BONUS Honorable Mentions:
- NSAIDs vs OPIOIDS – ROUND 3, FIGHT! by Swapnil Hiremath
- SGLT2 Inhibitors and AKI: Time to Ditch the Dogma by Krishna Penmatsa
- Transplant Practices During the COVID-19 Pandemic with Timothy Yau, Krista Lentine, Roslyn Mannon, and Michelle Josephson
*Note: The Top Ten posts only include posts that published Nov 2020-Oct 2021 and do not include NephMadness posts.