Top Ten AJKDBlog Posts of 2022
Happy New Year from AJKD!
We are excited to share the top ten AJKDBlog posts of 2022 below. Enjoy the list, and congratulations to all the contributors!
1. SGLT2 Inhibitors and Adverse Events: A Closer Look by Baani Singh and Edgar V. Lerma
2. Hypertonic Saline for Hyponatremia: An Interview by Timothy Yau with Helbert Rondon-Berrios and Richard H. Sterns
3. Is Metformin Now in Our Armamentarium for Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD)? by Orhan Efe and Jeff M. Sands
4. Terlipressin, CONFIRM, and the Future of Hepatorenal Syndrome: An Interview by Timothy Yau with Juan Carlos Velez and Justin Belcher
5. Blood Pressure Measurement in Dialysis: There’s No Place Like Home (Part 1) by Swapnil Hiremath
6. Pregnancy and CKD: Making it Possible, and the Legacy of Dr Susan Hou by Alicja Rydzewska-Rosołowska
7. Can We Predict the Risk of CKD Progression Based on Routinely Available Laboratory Tests? by Sherida Edding and Edgar V. Lerma
8. What HIF? Leaving More Questions Than Answers by Sai Sudha Mannemuddhu
9. Can We Reuse Transplanted Kidneys for Another Recipient? by Mohamed M. Ibrahim and Andrew Malone
10. Don’t “Curb your Enthusiasm” Anymore: The Endovascular AVF is “Pretty, Pretty, Pretty, Pretty Good” by William L. Whittier
BONUS Honorable Mentions:
- #PathPointer: Concurrent anti-GBM disease and Membranous Nephropathy by Timothy Yau
- High Sensitivity Troponin and N-terminal Pro-Brain Natriuretic Peptide in Kidney Disease: Personalized Medicine or Renalism? by Raphael Rosen
- Blog Transition: An Interview with Timothy Yau and Pascale Khairallah
- Journal Announcement: Editorial Transitions
*Note: The Top Ten posts only include posts that published Nov 2021-Oct 2022 and do not include NephMadness posts.
Leave a Reply